Friday, February 1, 2013

South Beach: the view from Chicago

Chicago-based blogger, Emily at Emphasis Added!, recently took a vacation at South Beach with her family. She wrote that South Beach and Miami Beach are kid-friendly, noting its great parks, family-friendly dining venues, and lots of recreation. She remarked that her babies turned out to be beach-loving aquaphiles!

"I don’t know if it is the light (golden), smell (salty) or the way time somehow moves slower when at the water’s edge...I always figured once having kids, we would be relegated to the pool...But the gods of sun (and high SPF sunscreen), have smiled on me and blessed me with two beach loving babies!" -Emily

Those quiet days enjoying the sun, sand and pool with her family have made South Beach "very dear to me." Check out great photos from her trip to Miami on her blog!

Glad you enjoyed your time in sunny South Florida, Emily and fam!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words are appreciated!